Luxury Homes for Sale in Village of Oak Creek, Sedona, AZ
The Village of Oak Creek is a tranquil residential gem in Big Park in Yavapai County, Arizona.
Although it lies just outside the official Sedona city limits, the community shares the same awe-inspiring Coconino National Forest backdrop, making it a haven for nature enthusiasts. It is a place where scenic red-rock buttes and canyons take center stage. The Village of Oak Creek homes were designed to make the most out of this landscape. These homes often feature walls of windows, framing mesmerizing views of the soaring red rock formations and the expansive desert. Outside, the Bell Rock area adjoins the neighborhood’s north end, offering scenic hiking and mountain biking trails. The Courthouse Butte trail system adds to the allure, providing even more opportunities to explore Sedona’s unique terrain.
LAID-BACK LIFESTYLE: Embrace a relaxed lifestyle in The Village of Oak Creek. It is seven miles south of the city, offering a quieter, slower-paced existence away from the noise of the tourist-centric setting of Sedona. The lush open grounds of VOCA Park and the serene, green fairways of Oak Creek Country Club also add to the sense of peace in the area. This tranquil haven is perfect for those who appreciate an unhurried way of life.
RED ROCK VIEWS: The Village of Oak Creek is a desert oasis offering extraordinary vistas in every direction. Gaze out your window and be mesmerized by the beautiful red rocks and sandstone buttes dominating the scenery. You’ll wake up to the sight of iconic red rock monuments like Bell Rock, Cathedral Rock, Castle Rock, Courthouse Butte, and Lee Mountain, punctuating the horizon. These are sights that you get to enjoy every day.
VIBRANT LOCAL SCENE: While the Village of Oak Creek may have its own serene pace, it’s by no means isolated from the conveniences of modern living. Despite having a different zip code than Sedona proper, this community boasts a vibrant local scene of its own. Residents can access various amenities, including restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping centers. State Route 179, which runs through the Village of Oak Creek, is lined with casual restaurants, pubs, cafes, and shopping plazas, ensuring you have all the necessities and indulgences you desire right at your fingertips.
Sedona, AZ Real Estate Information
5 Real Estate Facts About Village of Oak Creek Homes for Sale
- The real estate market in VOC includes townhomes and single-family residences, typically priced 10-15% lower than Sedona.
- Much of the community (but not all) exists within the Village of Oak Creek Association (VOCA) HOA, which enforces a 30-day rental minimum, effectively prohibiting short-term rentals.
- When the City of Sedona incorporated, the Village of Oak Creek decided not to join. However, the Village of Oak Creek homes have a Sedona mailing address, but a different zip code.
- There are many condo and townhome living options available in the Village of Oak Creek for those who want an easy keeping, low maintenance home.
- The typical architectural styles in the Village of Oak Creek include Southwest Santa Fe style, mid-century, and contemporary designs of newer built homes.
Village of Oak Creek Homes for Sale
Village of Oak Creek, Sedona, AZ Map
Village of Oak Creek is 5 miles south of the Uptown Sedona business hub. It’s anchored in the middle by Highway 179.
Ready to take the next step?
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. By working with us, you’ll find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality, and value. Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, We will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired, and appraised; and closing the sale.